<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Why?Quote:
Originally posted by raptorschild:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by SaintofCircumstance:
i agree
Don't get me wrong...but all i know of Danny Mcgough is that he plays the B3 for social distortion, and i really dig the spin that he has put on Prison bound, and some of the other "redone" tunes.
I'm uninformed on Danny so explain what he's done for the band, and what he's brought to the table that suggests he Is more than a roadie who also happens to play the B3.
The rest are cashing in due to the hard work they put in before social D, and are now just livin the dream.....I think thats reward enough. It would be for me.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Whoa .... I'm really having to sit on my hands here, there's so much I could say in response to this whole thread ....
Danny plays more than a B3 AND on more than a song or two
Danny *IS NOT AND NEVER WAS* a roadie
And *NO ONE* is "cashing in" on ANYTHING. How DARE you say that.
living the dream ....
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 01, 2008 05:22 PM: Message edited by: geekgirlxx ]</font>
